Board of Directors
The PGE Foundation’s board of directors is comprised of current and former officers, staff and directors of Portland General Electric.
Board members guide the Foundation’s strategic direction, provide financial oversight and ensure grants align with funding opportunities and community needs.
- Kregg Arntson, executive director | director, Corporate Social Responsibility, PGE
- Gwyneth Gamble Booth, chair | former PGE board member
- Dave Robertson, president | vice president of Public Policy, PGE
- Jardon Jaramillo, treasurer | controller, PGE
- Joyce Harlan, secretary | paralegal, PGE
- Peggy Fowler, retired PGE president and CEO
- James Lobdell, senior vice president of Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, PGE
- Randy Miller, former PGE board member
- Loretta Mabinton, associate general counsel, PGE
- Maria Pope, PGE president and CEO
- Kristin Stathis, vice president of Customer Solutions, PGE